Hi, I’m Ciaran. I offer a mix of research, strategy and practical support services to brands, and agencies, that are transforming websites, content and digital customer experience. How I help:
I ensure that digital projects succeed. I identify and research the necessary evidence, uncover and communicate actionable insights, and help with strategy and production where appropriate. Digital projects (and agency pitches) are more likely to be successful when they’re based on evidence and user-need.
About me: I’m a digital consultant with 16 years experience as a user researcher, seo analyst, content strategist, digital strategist, advertising planner, digital manager, product manager and web-build project manager. I also hire and lead production teams. I was also a BBC online journalist and senior digital producer.
Location: London UK and have worked worldwide, often remotely.
How to hire me: Get in touch for a chat.
Recent projects include
- May 2018. Website audits / SEO audits. Global pharmaceutical industry.
- User research and field research for a new mobile website design. National food industry.
- Product management of UK food industry websites.
- Project management website design and build. National food industry.
- Search engine data analysis and keyword research for product naming and a new website. Global luxury kitchen appliance manufacturer.
- Social media audit and benchmark. Global B2B lighting and tech company.
- Discovery phase / digital marketing audit / keyword research. Global law firm.
Projects and accounts I’ve worked on, include
Microsoft, Oracle, Worcestershire, Hranipex, NiceLabel, AQA, Coca-Cola, Subway, Flora Pro-Active, giffgaff, Lynx, Simple, BBC TV, BBC News, BBC Radio, Lidl, Heathrow, Bicester Village, Taylor Wessing, Scholastic, Direct Line Holidays, Nabarro, Estee Lauder, Spire healthcare, Visit Europe, Simpson Grierson, Last Exit, Senate, Irish tourist board, Tesco F&F, Body Shop, Gist, INTO, Jeyes, JTL, Institute of Physics, Martin Baker, Mediacom, McArthurGlen, Newcastle Uni, Ora, Oktra Penhaligon’s, Raymond Blanc.
Agencies I’ve worked with include
Havas / One Green Bean, Cheil, Quill Content, Draw Digital, Nexus Communications Group, Redhouse Lane, TMW Unlimited, Nimirum, Core, Senate, Oliver, Netcel, WARL, Wings4U, Lime and iCrossing.
Offered directly to your organisation, or can be “white-labelled” through your agency.
Discovery phase services
- Interviews and questionnaires
- SEO audits
- Keyword research
- User research (both field & data)
- UX – usability testing
- Website analytics
- Persona creation
- Market research
- Digital & editorial advice
- Workshops for web / content / digital customer journey mapping
- Auditing (website, content, SEO, social media, digital marketing)
- Benchmarking (website, content, SEO, social media, digital marketing)
- Social media listening (inc. sentiment analysis)
- Evidence-based insight for advertising account planning
- Audience Intent Modelling (reveals themes for content & comms)
- Content strategy
- Digital strategy
Product / project management services
- Website management
- Website design & build
- Multi-discipline website team management
Just for agencies (usually)
- Discovery and support services – can be “white labelled” (& with room for your mark-up)
- Digital & editorial advice
- Request for proposal (RFP) assistance
- Client briefs – interrogation & response
- Proposal & pitch assistance
- Account planning / research