Case study – Digital communications advice and research for agency directors / company directors / C-Suite
Please note: Much of my work is covered by Non Disclosure Agreements, so I can’t be too detailed on this page.
A busy director of a PR agency needs an understanding of the digital communications performance of their potential client, ahead of new business meetings etc.
What I did
- Audited the digital communications of the potential client.
- Benchmarked the digital communications against key competitors.
- Audience Intent Modelling – to reveal the communication gaps separating customers from the brand – and to reveal the topics and themes that resonate.
- Keyword research – identified the SEO performance of the potential client.
- Insight discovery – summarised the key findings – the “truths” that can be used to amplify the impact of the digital content and social media.
- Documented recommendations, and arguments, with examples of approaches to take.
The Director won the pitch. I supply discreet research, analysis and “digital comms” advice to a number of busy directors of marketing agencies when they’re faced with pitch preparation, RFPs and new business calls etc.
Digital communications services
More case studies