Case study – Content marketing / SEO strategy
Please note: Much of my work is covered by Non Disclosure Agreements, so I can’t be too detailed on this page.
An office design / professional services firm, (£130m turnover), based in central London, wanted to generate inquiries and sales from its new website.
They were especially keen on attracting leads by increasing their visibility on search engines.
Also, they wanted to reduce their reliance on adverts, and amplify their reputation and existing business network.
What I did
- Audited their existing digital communications.
- Benchmarked their performance against competitors.
- Audience Intent Modelling – to reveal the content categories that will resonate with customers.
- Keyword research – created a spreadsheet of valuable keywords to target.
- Insight discovery. Included recommending the creation of an online magazine.
- Content marketing strategy (inbound marketing) – created a plan for the client that detailed the editorial, technical and environmental steps to be taken.
- Editorial calendar – created a spreadsheet listing the content to be created. Included titles, descriptions, keywords.
- Met with and initially guided the PR agency that was creating the content.
Since its relaunch, “organic” traffic from search engines has “generated £millions in work and inquiries”, according to the client.
From being invisible on Google search engines, the website now ranks for hundreds of relevant, valuable keywords.
Content strategy / inbound marketing services